- Back in the 90s, Venturi was a French car manufacturer that produced boutique, supercar-adjacent models aimed at rivaling Aston Martin, Ferrari, and Porsche.
- The 400 Trophy remains the crown jewel of Venturi’s lineage and still remains one of the highest-performing French cars ever produced.
- Boasting a 408hp V6 biturbo engine, the 400 Trophy was capable of a 181mph top speed and seemed to borrow its styling from the F40 playbook.
- Only 15 dedicated street versions and 73 racing units were ever built.
- Portions of the latter were converted to street examples after their racing campaigns were finished, including this example from RMC Miami which represents only the fourth to enter the United States.
CLICK BELOW TO READ MORE